Personal Lines Director
• To provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients and account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals and claims for all classes of Personal Lines insurance.
• To provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention.
• Provision of excellent customer service.
• Dealing with all business clients in a professional manner.
• Processing and broking renewals promptly and efficiently, and maintaining renewal retention rates.
• Providing quotations and arranging new business.
• Dealing effectively with customers’ needs, e.g. handling adjustments, renewals and any other queries which may arise.
• Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
• Maintaining FCA compliance at all times.
• Maintain effective communication with all contacts, including insurance companies.
• Raise debits and credits in an accurate and timely manner.
• Create and update computer records.
• Daily administration of policy documentation.
• General office duties.
• Complying with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
• Carrying out any other functions deemed necessary for the effective operation of the Department.
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment
• Salary is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience
• Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
• 20 days annual leave plus 13 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Eye care scheme
• The postholder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by Digney Grant Ltd.
Area Essential Desirable
Qualifications • 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths. This may be waived in lieu of extensive related experience. • 2 ‘A’ level passes, or equivalent
• Work towards CII qualification
• Minimum of 2 year’s personal lines insurance experience.
• Minimum of 1 year’s proven track record in selling insurance.
• Computer literate, with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems
• Working knowledge of OpenGI • Minimum of 1 year’s experience in a broking environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of media.
• An effective, willing and enthusiastic team player.
• Self motivated with the ability to manage own workloads and act on own initiative to achieve set targets
• Possesses the energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within a demanding environment that requires a hands-on approach.
The company have the right to increase the essential criteria where a large number of candidates meet both the essential and desirable criteria.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV.