Every business takes time, energy, and money to run successfully. Every business owner wants to protect their investment. Here at Digney Grant, we understand that every business is different and that there is no one-size-fits-all insurance policy for small businesses.
Put simply, commercial insurance (also called business insurance) is a practical way to ensure your business is protected. It is one of the most important investments you can make. Good commercial insurance will protect you business, as well as identify risks that could cause severe financial loss such as property damage, wrong advice or work interruptions.
You need an insurance policy that will adapt and change with you – covering all your specific business requirements and giving you peace of mind that everything is taken care of.
At Digney Grant, we make it our business to ensure that your business has the exact cover it needs. We offer a range of commercial insurance policies to suit your needs, including everything from commercial property insurance, retail insurance and transportation insurance to manufacturing and construction insurance, and business and employee protection.
Features of our commercial insurance products
- Tailored advice and support from a member of our Team;
- Comprehensive cover for your buildings, contents, stock and goods in transit;
- Cover available for loss of income through any interruption to the business due to an insured peril such as fire, flood or storm;
- Cover available for theft, if money is stolen from your business;
- Employers Liability insurance – Standard Limit of £10m – higher limits available upon request;
- Public Liability insurance – high limits available upon request.
Our commercial clients are wide and varied. So, whether you’re a sole trader working from home or are a company that employs 100+ staff, business insurance can provide financial and legal support in the face of compensation claims or legal action.
At Digney Grant, we pride ourselves on our providing our customers with a professional, trusted, expert and personal service. We offer a hands on personal service to help you find the solution to your insurance needs. No two companies are the same so we take time to work with each business.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, our friendly, professional staff provide a first-class, quality service for all our clients. We take the time to understand your business needs, to find the right insurance policy to meet your insurance requirements.
Who we provide services to
We provide our specialist services to a large number of customers in a wide range of industries.
Our Policy range includes:
• Liability insurance
• Contractors All Risks (CAR)/Contract Works insurance
• Landlords Insurance
• Fleet insurance
• Commercial vehicle insurance – van and lorry including haulage
• Motor trade insurance
• Shops insurance
• Offices insurance
• Restaurants insurance
• Public house insurance
• Sports club insurance
• Commercial property owners insurance
• Professional indemnity insurance
• Goods in transit insurance
• Land and site liability insurance
• Farm insurance
• Contractor insurance including Republic of Ireland Contracts and Specific Wordings
• Commercial Self Build Insurance for Individuals and property Developers
• Farm Fleet insurance
• Farm Multi Vehicle insurance
• Minibus Insurance for Charities, Clubs, Churches, Schools and business
• Aviation Products Liability and Airside Cover
• Commercial Combined Insurance – Manufacturers and Wholesalers of All types
• Personal Trainers Liability
• Surety’s and Guarantee Bonds
Digney Grant provides expert and personalised insurance solutions to a diverse range of businesses. Our staff will discuss your quote with you, taking time to listen to your requirements and understand the value in what you are insuring. We will then approach our panel of leading insurers to deliver the best insurance product at the most competitive premium.