The financial impact of cybercrime, business interruption, and privacy events are now felt within all industries. With solutions designed for businesses of all sizes, at Digney Grant, our cyber insurance products available to us provide cutting-edge, innovative cover to protect against the very real and growing threats of the digital age.
As a one-stop insurance provider, at Digney Grant, we work hard to deliver true value solutions for all of our customers. That’s why you will find lots of information within this section of our website to help you make informed business decisions. This includes:
Is Cyber Insurance Right for my Business?
This PDF will answer your big questions and put your concerns to rest when it comes to buying a standalone cyber policy from Digney Grant. Click here for our Cyber Insurance PDF.
Cyber Risk Exposure Calculator
Take a minute to find out how exposed your business is to cyber risk. Just fill in our calculator and see all the various ways your business could be open to cyber attacks and data breaches. Click here for our Risk Exposure Calculator PDF.
Protecting You Against Password Cracking
Keep your accounts and information secure by strengthening your organisation’s passwords. Check out our handy Password Guide.
Cyber-Incident Response Plan
Prevent cyber-attacks if a breach occurs by developing a cyber-incident response plan. Follow our handy guide to minimise threat- click here.
What Are Cyber Threats?
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) recently outlined the top forms of cyber-attack that both UK individuals and organisations experienced this past year. These were:
• Phishing attacks—The NCSC removed over 177,000 UK-based phishing websites from the internet this past year. Cyber-criminals use these sites to trick users into unknowingly revealing their personal information.
• International threats—Of the 1,800 cyber-incidents that the NCSC has handled, a significant portion of attacks came from hostile nations—including Russia, China, Iran and North Korea.
• Payment card fraud—The NCSC detected over one million instances of suspected payment card fraud this past year.
Recent surveys conducted by cyber-security organisations suggest that many small business owners are still operating under a false sense of security. Many lack a formal internet security policy for employees, and only about half have even rudimentary cyber security measures in place. Furthermore, only about a quarter of small business owners have had an outside party test their computer systems to ensure they are hacker proof, and nearly 40 per cent do not have their data backed up in more than one location.
What Does our Cyber Insurance Cover?
• Cyber incident response costs (including IT forensics, legal, breach notification and crisis communications)
• Cybercrime (including social engineering, theft of personal funds, cyber extortion, ransomware attacks and unauthorised use of computer resources through cryptojacking or botnetting)
• System damage and business interruption (including full data re-creation, income loss and extra expense, additional extra expense, consequential reputational harm and hardware repair and replacement)
• Network security and privacy liability (including management liability arising from a cyber events and regulatory fines and penalties)
• Media liability (including defamation and intellectual property rights infringement)
• Technology errors and omissions
• Court attendance costs
Note: Cover can vary from insurer to insurer and for particular industries
Why Choose Digney Grant?
At Digney Grant, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, trusted and personal service. Our track record speaks for itself. We like to get to know you and your needs and work hard to ensure you gets the best cover, for the best price. So if you are looking for competitively priced insurance, contact us today and see how we can help you.