Every new business is different and because of this, insurance needs are different too. Many different factors—including industry, location and size—will determine the type of insurance your startup business needs to survive and thrive.
At Digney Grant, we understand that you need to give your new business 100% and that sourcing the most appropriate cover for your business can be both time consuming and confusing.
That’s why at Digney Grant, we will create a robust and comprehensive business insurance product that can cover the following essentials:
- Employers’ liability insurance that will protect you from claims of negligence made by employees who suffer injury or ill health due to their work
- Property Insurance that protects your commercial property, buildings and contents from a broad range of risks
- Business interruption insurance that helps recoup lost profits in the event that insurable property damage causes your business to temporarily close
- A comprehensive public and product liability policy that provides cover for claims of bodily injury or other physical injury, personal injury, and property damage as a result of your products, premises, or operations
Additional Covers to Consider
Because we tailor our business insurance products to suit the needs of your business, we can also make sure additional insurance protection is also considered, such as:
- Motor fleet insurance for your multiple vehicles such as including cars, vans, trucks, minibuses and taxis
- Legal expenses cover that provides cover for legal costs for a range of disputes including employment claims
- Equipment breakdown insurance that offers protection when machinery stops working due to an internal malfunction or a broken part(s)
- Loss of money insurance if money is stolen
- Trade credit insurance offers cover if customer does not pay their debts
- Professional indemnity insurance which safeguards against catastrophic losses in the event of a legal action due to a negligent act, error or omission
- Crime insurance that offers cover against dishonest acts by employees & also external sources
- Directors & Officer Liability – provides protection to individual directors & officers against a wide range of potential lawsuits
- Cyber liability cover that will provide protection against the very real and growing threats of the digital age such as cyber threats, hacking, breaches, stolen data and system failure
At Digney Grant, we determine the points where your business is weakest, pinpoint the spots where your business is the most vulnerable, and secure insurance that bolsters those vulnerabilities.
As well as access to the best products, Digney Grant has enough buying power to secure the best premiums and cover; so you can be sure that you get the best business policy with the widest coverage for your business, your staff and your clientele.
With extensive experience working with a variety of businesses throughout Northern Ireland, our knowledgeable and friendly team will talk through your specific requirements and tailor cover to secure the correct insurance deal for you.
Contact Digney Grant today and get your new business protected now.